- Gulf of Oman Tanker Attacks Roil Mideast Oil Market Wall Street Journal
- Oil looks to extend last week’s sharp retreat as demand worries sour sentiment MarketWatch
- Oil prices fall 1% as economic worries outweigh tanker tensions Reuters
- US crude settles down 1.1% at $51.93 as economic worries outweigh tanker tensions CNBC
- Oil prices slip as economic worries outweigh tanker tensions Yahoo Finance
- View full coverage on Google News
A Failure Of OPEC+ Could Turn The U.S. Oil Boom Into Another Bust Forbes
- Pompeo tries rallying foreign leaders in alleged oil attacks Military Times
- Oil’s Slide Highlights Global-Growth Fears The Wall Street Journal
- Oil prices climb after tanker attacks stoke Middle East tensions Reuters
- Iran could destabilise the new normal in oil prices Financial Times
- Middle East attack jolts oil-import dependent Asia ABC News
- View full coverage on Google News
Uncertainty in the crude oil markets has resulted in a 17% fall in crude prices over the last month. If the OPEC+ countries fail to extend their export limitation ...
Canada's Oil Patch Faces Investor Exodus | OilPrice.com OilPrice.com
Capital investment across Canada's oil and natural gas industry is expected to decline to just US$27.6 billion (C$37 billion), a far-cry from its 2014 high.
U.S. military releases new images from oil tanker attacks Reuters
The U.S. military on Monday released new images it says showed Iran's Revolutionary Guard (IRGC) removing an unexploded limpet mine from a ...
Supply Woes Keep Oil Prices Subdued | OilPrice.com OilPrice.com
The fundamentals seem to be heading in the wrong direction for oil prices, with demand weakening even as supply continues to exceed expectations.
Years after oil trains arrived, Oregon House passes spill planning bill OregonLive.com
The bill is meant to make Oregon more prepared for events like the 2016 oil train derailment in the Columbia River Gorge.
Bitcoin Tops $9,000 as Crypto Rally Trounces Stocks, Bonds, Gold and Oil The Wall Street Journal
The price of bitcoin rose above $9000 to a 13-month high, extending a rebound that has made cryptocurrencies far outperform traditional asset classes this year.
The push to secure oil tankers after attacks in the Gulf of Oman Axios
Tanker ships in the Gulf of Oman off the coast of the UAE. Photo: Giuseppe Cacace/AFP/Getty Images. The weekend brought *fresh* pledges to protect oil tankers ...
EIA forecasts U.S. shale oil output to climb by 70,000 barrels a day in July MarketWatch
Crude-oil production from seven major U.S. shale plays is forecast to climb by 70,000 barrels a day in July to 8.520 million barrels a day, according to a report ...
Debate over OPEC meeting date distracts from decision on oil output cuts MarketWatch
The speculation over the last few weeks, surrounding a postponement of the much-anticipated meeting of major oil producers, has served as a major distraction.
Greenpeace claims forcing BP oil rig U-turn FRANCE 24
London (AFP). Greenpeace said Monday that its seafaring campaigners had forced British energy giant BP to turn around an oil rig before it could start drilling a ...
Trump's Tariffs Disrupt USMCA And The U.S. Oil & Gas Boom Forbes
Tariffs on Mexico are symbolic of how trade wars could hurt the U.S. oil and gas boom, while helping risky global suppliers.
Oil exports are on the rise in Louisiana Knoe.com
The Louisiana Offshore Oil Port is becoming a major world source of exported crude oil.
U.S. Oil Demand Was Scorching Hot Last Year -- but Gas-Guzzling SUVs Aren’t to Blame Yahoo Finance
The U.S. economy burned through an average of 20.46 million barrels of crude oil and related liquids each day last year, according to BP's (NYSE: BP) latest ...