- Iran tanker seizure: Radio exchanges reveal Iran-UK confrontation BBC News
- ‘If You Obey, You Will Be Safe’: Audio Emerges of Iran and U.K. Exchanges Before Tanker Is Seized The New York Times
- Audio reveals confrontation between British navy and Iran over seized tanker NBCNews.com
- Iran says tanker crew safe, warns UK against rising tensions Aljazeera.com
- Why the United States is playing rope-a-dope with Iran in the Persian Gulf The Washington Post
- View full coverage on Google News
Why Trump Won't Bomb Iran The National Interest Online
- Trump announces 'hard-hitting' new sanctions against Iran CNN International
- Trump says an Iranian attack on anything American will be met with 'obliteration' CNBC
- Trump warns Iran of ‘overwhelming force’ in the event of an attack on ‘anything American’ The Washington Post
- What Are Iran's Options In The Standoff With The U.S.? NPR
- Trump Threatens ‘Obliteration’ of Iran, as Sanctions Dispute Escalates The New York Times
- View full coverage on Google News
The president should look at how Ronald Reagan and Barack Obama responded to similar standoffs with the Middle East country and re-examine his strategy ...
AP sources: US struck Iranian military computers this week The Associated Press
WASHINGTON (AP) — U.S. military cyber forces launched a strike against Iranian military computer systems on Thursday as President Donald Trump backed ...
Twitter suspends Iran news agencies over 'harassment of Baha'is' BBC News
The site said it suspended the accounts because of alleged harassment of Baha'is.
Trump's arch-hawk lured Britain into a dangerous trap to punish Iran | Simon Tisdall The Guardian
With the seizure of a supertanker off Gibraltar, distracted UK government was set up by John Bolton as collateral damage.
As Conflict With U.S. Grows, Some Iran Hard-liners Suggest Talking to Trump The New York Times
The idea of engaging with the Trump administration is led by Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the ex-president known for his hard-line anti-American bombast.
Is a US-led war with Iran on the horizon as troops head to Saudi Arabia? Deutsche Welle
The US is sending troops to Saudi Arabia amid concerns that it is preparing for a war with Iran. It will be the first deployment of American forces in the kingdom ...
Iran’s Eye-for-an-Eye Strategy in the Gulf The New Yorker
Robin Wright on how the latest escalation between the United States and Iran is of a pattern with many of the Islamic Republic's confrontations with regional and ...
Our next PM needs to become an Iran expert. And fast The Guardian
An incoming prime minister could be forgiven for feeling that the fates have been a touch unkind. As well as no majority in parliament, an uncertain domestic ...
As Iran vs. West Tensions Rise, So Does Uncertainty Over Prisoners The New York Times
Against the backdrop of worsening relations with Iran, the predicaments of foreign and dual-national prisoners there are getting more complicated.
Sean Hannity: Sources say US military has plan to wipe out Iran nuclear facilities Washington Examiner
Fox News host Sean Hannity boasted of having sources who say the U.S. is more than ready to take out nuclear facilities in Iran. On his show Friday night, ...
See moment Iran seizes British-flagged tanker CNN
Britain reiterated warnings that it would take "robust" action if Iran did not release a UK-flagged oil tanker it seized in the Strait of Hormuz, the latest confrontation ...
Gulf crisis: story began with UK's seizure of Iranian-flagged ship in Gibraltar The Guardian
Grace 1 was impounded over claim it was bound for Syria – but diplomats knew there might be consequences.
Iran denies reports of its forces being killed in air strike in Iraq The Jerusalem Post
Al-Arabiya reported that Iranian-made ballistic missiles were recently transported to the base where the strike was made via trucks used to transport refrigerated ...