- State Department orders nonemergency staff to leave Iraq amid escalating tensions with Iran USA TODAY
- US narrative on Iran questioned as allies call for 'restraint' CNN
- Trump, frustrated by advisers, is not convinced the time is right to attack Iran The Washington Post
- Iran's top general tells Iraqi militias to prep for 'proxy war' amid US-Iran tensions Fox News
- Iran news: U.S. pulls most personnel from Iraq as U.S. officials say Iranian military likely behind tanker attacks CBS News
- View full coverage on Google News
Saudis say they don't want war with Iran, but will defend themselves NBC News
- Saudis blame Iran for drone attack amid calls for US strikes The Associated Press
- U.S. officials: 'Highly likely' Iran carried out tanker attacks NBC News
- Who actually supports military strikes against Iran? The Washington Post
- Iran Crisis or ‘Circus’? A Weary Middle East Wonders The New York Times
- Iran's elite naval forces said to pass skills to proxy fighters Reuters
- View full coverage on Google News
Saudi Arabia does not want war but will not hesitate to defend itself against Iran, a top Saudi diplomat said Sunday amid heightened tensions in the Persian Gulf.
U.S. Deployment Triggered by Intelligence Warning of Iranian Attack Plans The Wall Street Journal
Unusually specific intelligence reports about *fresh* Iranian threats to American forces in the Middle East triggered a request by the U.S. military command in the ...
Trump’s sanctions on Iran are hitting Hezbollah, and it hurts The Washington Post
Spending cutbacks by the Iran-allied Lebanese militia illustrate the profound impact of the sanctions, which are curtailing Iran's ability to support its most ...
Don’t Fight Iran The New York Times
How a war in the Middle East would wreck Trump's grand strategy.
The Trump administration has already built its case for Iran war NBC News
WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump may not need Congress to go to war with Iran. That's the case his lieutenants have been quietly building as tensions ...
The World Agrees With Trump on One Thing When It Comes to Iran Bloomberg
Blunt, ignorant and confused are some of the criticisms voiced by allies on U.S. policy toward Iran. But none sees the Trump administration preparing for war.
U.S. sanctions are limiting Iran’s ability to fund Hezbollah – report The Jerusalem Post
Speaking to several Hezbollah officials, The Washington Post revealed how the Lebanese terrorist group has been forced to make cuts.
Fmr CIA chief of station: 'Encouraging' that Iran is unloading missiles from its boats Fox News
Iran's decision to remove missiles from two of its boats indicated the rogue nation was de-escalating tensions surrounding its nuclear program, former CIA Chief ...
FM Javad Zarif: We don't want war, and no one can confront Iran Al Jazeera English
Saudi media reports US request for military deployment in its territories as Iranian FM says no war will take place.
Petraeus: Iran should watch its step POLITICO
Former CIA Director David Petraeus said that Iran is going to have to be “very careful not to overplay“ its hand as tensions with the U.S. continue to increase.
US says no more sanctions waivers for importing Iranian oil The Associated Press
The Trump administration said Monday that it will no longer exempt any countries from U.S. sanctions if they continue to buy Iranian oil, stepping up pressure on ...
What happened to Iran’s 'hardliners?' The Jerusalem Post
The “moderate” and “hardliner” narrative was trotted out by the Iranian regime and its explainers abroad while much stayed the same at home in Iran.
How the US-Iran oil standoff could hurt the economy CNN
New York (CNN Business) The American economy is already absorbing a body blow from the deepening US-China trade war. A real war could be more than the ...