- ExxonMobil evacuates 30 engineers from Iraq, Basra Oil Company says CNN
- ExxonMobil Employees Begin Evacuating an Iraqi Oil Field Amid U.S.-Iran Tensions TIME
- Iraq Says Oil And Gas Output Unaffected by Exxon Evacuation Bloomberg
- ExxonMobil employees evacuating oil field in southern Iraq ABC News
- Iraq oil minister calls Exxon Mobil's evacuation of foreign staff 'unacceptable' Reuters
- View full coverage on Google News
War talk grips Iraq as storied US carrier returns to Gulf The Times of Israel
- Iraq Is Not an Iranian Vassal State Foreign Policy
- Iraq, Fearing Another U.S. War, Warns Militias Against Provocation The New York Times
- Once again, Iraq caught up in escalating US-Iran tensions Fox News
- Once again, Iraq caught up in tensions between US and Iran The Associated Press
- Iran news: U.S. pulls most personnel from Iraq as U.S. officials say Iranian military likely behind tanker attacks CBS News
- View full coverage on Google News
Iraqis convinced conflict looms between Washington and Tehran as the USS Abraham Lincoln, whose warplanes bombed Iraq in 2003, returns to region and ...
The secretive Kaka'i of Iraq are finally speaking out BBC News
The secretive Kaka'i religious minority fear for their lives – and they're finally speaking out about it.
How the Iran-Iraq War Haunts the Middle East (And Killed a Million People) The National Interest Online
The world awoke to ominous news on September 22, 1980. Iraqi despot Saddam Hussein had launched a massive armored and air attack across the Iraq-Iran ...
Iraq has contingency plans in case Iran gas imports halted: minister Reuters
Iraq has contingency plans for any stoppage of Iranian gas imports for its power grid but hopes no such disruption will take place, Oil Minister Thamer Ghadhban ...
The Latest: German military resumes training mission in Iraq Fox News
The Latest on developments in the Persian Gulf region and elsewhere in the Mideast amid heightened tensions between the U.S. and Iran (all times local): 1:50 ...
Iraq’s Militias, Accused of Threatening U.S., Pose a Quandary for Iraq The New York Times
The militias were critical in pushing the Islamic State out of Iraq, but most have refused to disarm. They range from helpful groups to criminal organizations, and ...
Rep. Tulsi Gabbard warns war with Iran would make Iraq War 'look like a cakewalk' Fox News
Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, D, HI, said she looks forward to a briefing next week that will provide more clarity on the rising tensions between the United States and Iran, ...
After 3 tours in Iraq, Appalachian Trail victim Ronnie Sanchez had set out to ‘find peace’ through nature The Washington Post
The physical injuries kept Ronnie Sanchez Jr. from moving as fast as he wanted on the Appalachian Trail, but it was the unseen wounds that almost made him ...
Document of the Week: The 2002 National Intelligence Estimate on WMDs in Iraq Foreign Policy
The whisper campaign about the Iranian threat is underway, and it feels all too familiar to many diplomats, lawmakers, and national security experts. Over the ...
Reeling in Syria, Iraq, Islamic State Tries to Surge Online VOA News
While Islamic State fighters in Syria and Iraq have largely been forced underground, the terror group's other fighters along with its media operatives appear intent ...
Major strategic implications if Iraq gets S-400 | Article Asia Times
Deployment of Russian air-defense system could cause problems for the US and Israel if it has long-range missiles.
The Latest: Iraqi FM says Iraq wants to avoid conflict Minneapolis Star Tribune
The Latest on developments in the Persian Gulf region and elsewhere in the Mideast amid heightened tensions between the U.S. and Iran (all times local):
Sen. King: Amid fragile advances in Iraq, ISIS remains a major threat Press Herald
The recent video of Islamic State terror leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi reasserting his presence was a jarring reminder of a grim reality: The battle against terror, ...