- Nigerian court orders firm that won $9bn to forfeit assets Aljazeera.com
- Nigerian court orders firm that won $9 billion case against government to forfeit assets Reuters
- We’ll continue efforts to identify, seize Nigerian assets, P&ID vows The Punch
- P&ID Contract Scandal: EFCC set to charge ex-official of Nigeria’s petroleum ministry Premium Times
- View full coverage on Google News
The Beauty and Burden of Being a Nigerian Bride The New Yorker
- Nigeria army shuts aid group office in conflict zone: NGO staff News24
- Nigeria shuts Action Against Hunger aid group 'for feeding militants' BBC News
- Nigeria army accuses international aid agency of feeding Boko Haram terrorists CNN
- Nigeria: Action Against Hunger forced to close its office in Maiduguri - Nigeria ReliefWeb
- Nigerian Army claims NGO aids Boko Haram and ISWAP, shuts Maiduguri and Damaturu offices The Defense Post
- View full coverage on Google News
There are millions of pictures of Nigerian brides on Instagram, many of them taken by talented artists who work as wedding photographers on the weekends, ...
Anti-Immigrant Venom Killed Their South African Dreams The New York Times
Hundreds of Nigerians fleeing mob attacks have been airlifted out of South Africa, leaving behind their jobs and stores, homes and hopes.
314 Nigerians return to Nigeria following violence eNCA
The clashes triggered a diplomatic rift between South Africa and other African countries.
Nigeria's Heartland mark 25 years since Algeria crash BBC Sport
Nigerian club Heartland hold a *service* to commemorate 25 years since two of its players died in an air crash in Algeria.
WATCH | 'Notorious serial killer' arrested in Nigeria after 8 women killed News24
Nigerian police investigating the murders of at least eight women lured to hotels in the southern city of Port Harcourt have arrested a man they described as a ...
No end in sight to Nigeria's border closures Mail and Guardian
The Economic Community of West African States (Ecowas) has appealed to the Nigerian government to reopen its borders. It warned that the partial closing of ...
Nigeria to Give All of Its 200 Million People Identity Numbers Bloomberg
Nigeria wants to issue identity numbers for as many as 50 million citizens per year in a bid to create a harmonized database of its population, the largest in ...
World Bank in Talks With Nigeria for Fresh $2.5 Billion Loan Bloomberg
The World Bank and Nigeria are in talks for as much as $2.5 billion in a new tranche of concessionary lending to Africa's most populous country, Vice President ...
Why Nigeria should re-open its borders - ECOWAS Parliament Legit.ng
Legit.ng News ☆ The ECOWAS Parliament on Monday, September 16, appealed to the Nigerian government to reopen its closed borders as it hampers on the ...
South Africa apologises to Nigeria over xenophobic attacks BBC News
South Africa has apologised to Nigeria over a spate of xenophobic attacks which led to a spike in tensions between the two countries. Twelve people were killed ...
Nigeria becomes Africa's staging ground for the illegal pangolin trade with Asia Reuters Africa
ONDO AKOKO, Nigeria (Reuters) - In a rubble-strewn storage lot in the sprawling Nigerian port city of Lagos, customs agents crack open a shipping container ...
In Nigeria, dreadlocks are entangled with beliefs about danger The Conversation - Africa
A grown man wearing his hair in dreadlocks is bound to attract attention in Nigeria. And it's not always positive attention. Many Nigerians, regardless of their ...
Oil theft cost Nigeria $1.35 billion, group urges legal task force Reuters Africa
Nigeria lost $1.35 billion to oil theft in the first six months of this year and needs a legal task force with special courts to tackle it, a government committee said on ...