- Attack on Saudi Arabia oil field would likely not have been stopped by any country: expert Fox News
- OnPolitics: Iran, the Saudis and an oil field on fire USA TODAY
- After oil field attacks, Saudi Arabia’s Mohammed bin Salman straddles line between victim and villain The Washington Post
- Pompeo calls Saudi oil field attack an 'act of war' NBC News
- Attack on Saudi Arabian oil facilities was 'sophisticated' and had a 'dramatic impact on global markets,' Pentagon says CNBC
- View full coverage on Google News
Global $6.81 Bn Oilfield Communications Market to 2026 - Analysis and Forecasts by Service, Communication Network Technology, Field Sit and Solution - ResearchAndMarkets.com Business Wire
- Saudi oil field attacks mean you will likely pay more at the pump NBC News
- Trump says it looks like Iran was behind Saudi oil field attack CNN
- Here’s how high gas prices could rise because of oil field attack Sun Sentinel
- Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Field Shows How Markets Have Changed U.S. News & World Report
- US shares info with Saudi Arabia that blames Iran for oil field attack: report Fox News
- View full coverage on Google News
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Oilfield Communications Market to 2026 - Global Analysis and Forecasts by *Service*; Communication Network Technology; ...
Drone attacks at world's largest oil processing site, oil field in Saudi Arabia spark huge fires NBCNews.com
Yemen's Houthi rebels launched drones at the Abqaiq oil processing facility, the biggest one in the world, and the Khurais major oil field on Saturday.
Aramco: Khurais Oil Field Resumed 30% of Output 24 Hours After Attack Bloomberg
Bloomberg's Yousef Gamal El-Din describes his tour of Saudi Aramco's Abqaiq oil processing facility following an attack on the site last weekend. He speaks on ...
Attack on Saudi oil field a game-changer in Gulf confrontation CNN
The attack on the world's largest oil processing plant early Saturday morning is a dramatic escalation in the confrontation between Iran and Saudi Arabia -- even ...
Drone attack could cost Saudi millions per day in lost oil output Quartz
Drone attacks against the Abqaiq and Khurais oil fields on Sept. 14 in Saudi Arabia have roiled oil markets and, by extension, the global economy. But no ...
Colorado’s oil field production could increase if prices stay high after Saudi Arabia attack The Denver Post
Oil prices fell Tuesday as talk of possible retaliation for the attack on Saudi Arabia's oil facilities eased a bit and the Saudis restored some of the production, but ...
Satellite photos: Saudi Aramco oil field after suspected drone attack Business Insider
Reacting to the attack on the Saudi Aramco plant, oil prices hit a six-month high early Monday, with prices spiking 20% when markets opened.
'He's got competing instincts here': Trump's shifting response to Saudi oil-field attack Washington Post
Anne Gearan explains the White House's shifting messaging on Iran. Drew Harwell on how Beijing-based TikTok is suspected of censoring the Hong Kong ...
Attacks on Saudi oilfields show the world needs to stop relying on oil: Former New Zealand prime minister CNBC
Last weekend's attacks on oil facilities — and the spike in crude prices that followed — should show that the world needs to stop relying on oil, says Helen Clark.
Pompeo: 'Important Information' for Trump After Mideast Talks on Saudi Oil Field Attacks VOA News
Pentagon Correspondent Carla Babb, Diplomatic Correspondent Cindy Saine, and VOA Persian's Katherine Ahn and Gabriele Barbati contributed to this report.
Oilfield Services More Bullish Following Oil Price Jump | OilPrice.com OilPrice.com
The recent oil price jump could create further momentum for *service* sector margins, according to Rystad Energy. Sixty percent of the top 50 oilfield *service* (OFS) ...
Schlumberger, Chevron and Microsoft launch artificial intelligence platform for oil field Chron
Schlumberger, Chevron and Microsoft have launched a cloud-based artificial intelligence platform to improve a digital services in the oil field. The companies ...
Saudi Oil Field Attack: How does this affect homeowners who heat their home with oil? WUTR/WFXV - CNYhomepage.com
Fred F. Collis and Sons gives advice on how to conserve and what to do to prepare for the winter months ahead. Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All ...